Friday, July 18, 2008

The Batman

So I've "had" the last two days off of work.. but yea not really. I've been glued to my computer and I'm pretty getting pretty antsy... 12 hours a day really is unhealthy.

Of course I have more to do right now but I took a break to watch a spanish soap opera. Man right now this woman is beating the crap out of another woman... in spanish!

Learning spanish is going well I suppose... just forging through.

I was supposed to go to a spanish speaking meetup yesterday but couldn't go due to computer work. :/ Austin went though (I swear he's my liason) and he had a blast and he demands I go next time.

I did get to go to batman last night though! The first showing. Really just went for the spectacle (unlike some I enjoy the bantery and excitment of the crowd at a movie opening). I do like Batman but I wasn't expecting much.

But like many other surprise movie delights this summer I loved it! Woah intense... so intense... and twisted. The acting was amazing................ Like the last one though the action was often too quick to know what was going on and then ended in a snap... out of no where. But towards the end it just got plain bad ass. So many twists! I'm glad I did not follow the press leading up to the movie because I felt I got even more suprised by the events of the movie. This movie is the best of the series!


One thing I HATED about the movie was their insistance to call him "THE batman" not just batman. At first I thought it was a joke.. but over and over they used the article before hand. It's like how people call it "THE Ukraine" when really it doesn't need the article (too bad I do that).

Woah! Now that woman is being beaten up by a man... in spanish!

The batman must do homework - S


I have an "open" weekend.. yea right. Not with hw.

No comments: