Sunday, July 13, 2008

Super Busyness of Me

This past week has consisted of Austin's B-day and lots of traveling to see family.

1. Austin's B-day

He got...

- a icecream cake surprise at work
- Dinner at PFChangs (the Tapas place we were going to go to was closed...)
- A Movie, Hancock: This movie I did not want to see... but was SURPRISINGLY surprised? I really realllly liked it. Novel, yet at times trite it was a refreshing action superhero movie. Will Smith only bothered me a little.
- Pre-ordered FFIV on DS for him
- 5 gallons of beer.

Twas so pleasant. :)

2. Went to PSl to see my Aunt Valarie, cousin Jessica and Uncle Bob. With me and Austin moving to Spain in a year it was worth it to rearrange some life details so I could see them. It was a very nice and surprisingly lowkey visit. Taught them the ways of the Wii.

3. Went to Auburndale to visit Austin's Mom (his b-day wish). Had really good sushi as per usual. Now I'm doing work on her couch.

4. I forgot! We also had a Y.A.W.E.R.S. meeting! Went well. Five people (although 4 read the book). Still that made me happy. I still need to up the advertisment though of the club.

Upcoming Events...

1. Swing Knights big dance this coming Friday. Shall be fun.

2. Southern Bell Swing Bash! I registered! Let's hope I can go! I'm so excited. Makes me nervous though to plan so far ahead when I know things will be hectic in the fall.

3. NY to visit my cousin. Hopefully soon. I'm rearranging things right now.

4. Boston for Nina's 21st! My back account will be angry but it shall be fun.

5. School ending for the summer.. in 3 weeks. And I will have to make 3 flash games... (and finish another). A little scared. In consequence I'm trying to keep my weekends open for work/homework.

6. I'll be assisting in selling a beer business on EBay. It's a really good opportunity for me and I plan doing my darndest to make it succesful.

7. Have enough in my back account now to atleast buy two roundtrip tickets to spain! I'll be transferring all the saved money over to an online account to get a higher APR. I just have to figure out taxes and my IRA contribution for this year.... and the rest will go towards the big move.

8. Becoming fluent in Spanish. Going well so far. I've already accidentally answered someone in spanish without thinking. This excites me.

9. Becoming fit. Too bad this week I have barely worked out. It seems once I added becoming fluent to my schedule something else had to go. I'll do my best to shove both back into the ole schedule.



Okay I could list forever... time to stop putting off my flash hw.

- S

P.S. Saw Bladerunner and it sucked... I can appreciate it being groundbreaking though.

No comments: