Sunday, July 6, 2008

Productivo

So my mind is in a bit of a "lenga tormenta" as I like to call it.

Today I started a full on assault on the fact that I am not fluent in spanish yet I plan to move there in a year.

Really it was me figuring out how to install and activate rosetta stone and then playing through 3 lessons worth. This was. all. day. (8hours so far).

I also spoke at quite a length with austin in espanol.

I also changed my facebook so that all the instructions are in spanish.

I feel a bit knotted up inside and my tongue is a bit heavy but there's been good progress and the ice has been broken. Rompe hielo.

Too bad in the process of this progress I neglected my mounting to-do list which includes:

- phone calls being returned
-flash hw
-orlx website work
-various projects for my dad
and
exercise.


In fact other than dancing I haven't been working out these last 4 days and I fear losing momentum. I shall have to pounce back on it tomorrow... err... Tuesday. Tomorrow is Austin's B-day.


He made 5 gallons of beer today.


Other things... had a dance gig on friday and must have lost 5 pounds. Went to a wedding Saturday and gained 5 pounds.

And Happy July 4th! - S

I may need a spanish o-log.

No comments: