Friday, June 13, 2008

Cross Swords

So I just finished watching Word Play, a documentary on crosswords.

It was fun!

Not as boring as you would think a documentary on crosswords would be. Really about intellectualism and comradery.

Made me miss sitting with cafetaria coffee and doing a crossword in Boston. Or really at UCF too! I love puzzles... Maybe I'll try to do that more once I'm more on campus in the Fall. Jack of all trades and all.

The cross word convention it documented reminded me of the warmness that is swing dancing workshop weekends. People from all walks of life together for one purpose. Made me smile.

I need to get out of this funk and back on the dance floor.

I need to not have late night cravings.

9 letter word: Richy Gooey Movie with Johnny Depp - Sheila

No comments: