Friday, June 13, 2008

Diet Version 1,032.89

Today has been full but I'm not certain if it has been productive.

Basically running around a lot and helping out with a site.


I need get the ball rolling for http://orlx.org. I will do that now.


I feel like I should be eating but I'm not hungry. I ate over 5 hours ago and when you diet you are supposed to snack a lot the way. But I'm not hungry. Feels weird.

So I guess its time to introduce a big reason I'm starting this blog. My diet endeavor Version 1,032.89. I'm 154 lbs and 5.3. I'm overweight. I don't look fat I look chunky. And honestly I don't feel 154 lbs. I carry it well and I'm pretty fit though flabby (if that makes sense) from dance. But I am 154. And I'm trying to deal with it.

About a month ago I started exercising more (especially since I took a short hiatus from dance due to travel and studies) and getting more serious about eating well. It's going well and I did loose 4 pounds... I believe (my scale is 6 lbs off). But I'm starting to plateau. I've been here before and it doesn't feel great. Plus I'm sure with the amount of yoga I've been doing I'm adding muscle weight.

So I mentioned boring things I would be posting? Probably will be me recanting what I ate or what exercises I did. It's a way for me to sort things out. Because on this see-saw I'm still quite paranoid/unsure if I'm doing it right.

GOAL: 13olbs... and then we'll see from there. I know I'll never be extremely thin, I just want to be more healthy and a bit more stronger for dance.

24 lbs.. I've done it before but its daunting. I know to be realistic I have to give myself a year. I want to do it in a healthy way. But a year seems a long time and I try not to get discouraged and go back to eating to feel better. Ahhhh emotional dependency!

END OF MONTH GOAL: 148-150lbs

As for tonight I think I'll be missing swing again... for the 3rd time or more in a row. My friend is coming into town though and he'll be moving this weekend to CA... Realistically I doubt I'll be seeing him for a while if not years. He's not that into swing so I really don't want to force him to go. Maybe I'll try to make an appearance with him though.

FITNESS PLAN for the next few days:

tonight: dance?
tomorrow: yoga and a bike ride.
sunday: bike ride
monday: fitness class

Okay, I need to concentrate on making a design for orlx.

- S

1 comment:

Dan said...

Good luck on the diet! I put off working out for almost five months, but I've managed to get the weight back off. I've almost entirely cut soda out of my diet, which definitely helped. The best advice I can offer is tons of cardio, be it biking, jumping jacks, etc.

Also whoo, you've been added to my GReader!