Saturday, June 14, 2008

Robert Downey Jr. is back!

*title unrelated to post*

So today has been lazy.

Woke up and yoga'd. Had Austin try it and I believe he liked it better with the new instructor.

It was good though I didn't sweat a ton. So we took a bike ride around the park and then to the grocery store (5 miles or so).

Took a hot hot hot sauna bath and read. I'm reading "Empress" by Karen Miller. A book for my SciFi/Fantasy Book Club.

Really liking the story but hating the main protagonist.. can't wait for it to end. And it will in 80 pages.

Napped. Woke up at 7pm. Man it takes time to "take care of yourself".

And now I'm on the couch. All clean and comfy. Fingers sticking to the keys and hungry as hell. I'm still 154 and resentful.

I definitely feel lighter and better yet I swear my body has been looking worse... saggy. I know great mental image.

Hopefully that's what happens before becoming fit? I probably was always like that but I just never noticed before... and now that I have no patience and what to be a twig, now, I notice.

Enough of the whining.

Austin is making my favorite, vegetarian shepard's pie. And I'll probably do some graphic work and call it a lazy night. Maybe have a few chicas over...

Nothing big to report.

- S

No comments: